New Green Lake Elementary Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures
Our goal is to keep all Green Lake Elementary students safe. In order to do that, we ask for your support of the following guidelines.
- Drop-Off is from 7:40 until 7:55. School starts at 8:00.
- Pick-Up starts at 3:15 when school is over.
- Park your vehicle on the east side of Mill St. to drop-off and pick-up.
- Children should exit the car on the east side (close to the sidewalk).
- A crossing guard will be positioned at the corner of Mill St. and Scott St. All students should use the crossing guard and crosswalk when crossing Mill St. or Scott St.
- Do not drop-off or pick-up students on North St.
- Be aware at all times of the position of your vehicle as it relates to the driving lane. It is important to keep the way clear for safe exiting. Please signal appropriately.
- Remember that busses need the right-of-way.
- Parents are always welcome to park in a parking space and come into the school to drop-off or pick-up their child.
- All doors will be locked shortly after 8:00. Students who are late will need to go through the main office and stop to check in with the school secretary.
Thank you for your support and adherence to these guidelines.