School Bus Drop-Off and Pick-Up
In order to provide better safety for our students, the school busses will drop-off and pick-up students on the playground in the back of the school. Teachers and aides will assist students off the bus in the morning and help load the busses after school. If you do not want your student to ride the bus home after school, please make sure his/her teacher is notified.
Parent Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Our goal is to keep all Green Lake Elementary students safe. In order to do that, we ask for your support of the following guidelines.
1. Drop-Off is from 7:40 until 7:55. School starts at 8:00.
2. Pick-Up starts at 3:15 when school is over.
3. Park your vehicle on the east side of Mill St. to drop-off and pick-up.
4. Children should exit the car on the east side (close to the sidewalk).
5. A crossing guard will be positioned at the corner of Mill St. and Scott St. All students should use the crossing guard and crosswalk when crossing Mill St. or Scott St.
6. Do not drop-off or pick-up students on North St.
7. Be aware at all times of the position of your vehicle as it relates to the driving lane. It is important to keep the way clear for safe exiting. Please signal appropriately.
9. Parents are always welcome to park in a parking space and come into the school to drop-off or pick-up their child.
10. All doors will be locked shortly after 8:00. Students who are late will need to go through the main office and stop to check in with the school secretary.
11. In order to reduce congestion at the North St./Mill St. intersection, please avoid using North St. if possible.
Thank you for your support and adherence to these guidelines.